What we do
Probado are specialist IT service providers of outsourcing and distributed computing and telephony services. We offer our customers a proactive, fixed price service with an approach that focuses on our clients business and operational needs. Our approach – we listen, deliver value to our customers and enjoy what we do, simple!
The types of digital roles in our organisation
- Helpdesk Technician – provides technical assistance to clients principally over the phone
- Pre-sales – provides face to face advice on client IT / telephone questions
- Cyber Security Consultant – advises on the increasing threat from malicious software
- Project Manager – agrees client project scope and timelines, aligning Probado resource to deliver timely projects in a cost effective manner
- Sales – commercially understands client/prospect needs which are then reviewed and scoped with pre-sales
The skills and qualifications we look for
- Typically HNC/HDE NVQ Level 3 / Degree certified from a technical discipline
- Personable and polite
- Strong communication skills
- Passionate about IT and customer service
The roles we see growing in the future
We believe businesses will continue to strive to obtain competitive advantage from IT which means Probado will continue to invest in its people both in terms of training and its growth to meet these needs.